Romer Labs Launches RapidChek Total Protein a colorimetric assay designed to screen surfaces for protein residues. Insufficient cleaning can result in unhygienic conditions. Testing surfaces for protein residues can therefore help to verify the effectiveness of a sanitation program.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Fast and simple procedure
• Time-to-result: 30 seconds
• No additional equipment required
• No temperature-dependent incubation step
• No chemicals come into contact with tested surface
• Compact and easy to transport High sensitivity
• 3 µg for total protein (bovine serum albumin as control) Environmentally friendly
• Low carbon footprint
• Reusable spray bottle
• No toxic components.