Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, the position is responsible for the maintenance and development of the business in the assigned district or area.
Specifically, the manager is the key person to manage and achieve the company’s market, growth and market share.
• Candidate must possess a College Degree.
• Experience in technical service, marketing and/or sales may be an advantage.
• Must be innovative in addressing concerns in his/her area of responsibility to ensure the area’s success.
• Must be able to relate well and attend to customer feedback and complaints.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills that have a positive impact.
• Must be result-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Preferably with driving skills and a valid driver’s license holder.